Asian Pearl Seafood Restaurant - Customer cut line infront of us
we booked a table at 8:00pm at Asian Pearl restaurant, Millbrae.we were there half hour early and waited another half hour and the waitress told us we were the next one available.
unfortunately, some fools who knows the boss cut right in front of us, sat down in the chair and took the table away.we would had left if not my cousin came all the way from chicago eating out together.
very disappointed and the wife even complaint to me that said I shouldn't leave any tips at all:(
We are not just pissed but even feel shame as Chinese ourselves.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Treated my daughter to a mc flurry, while she eating the ice cream she screams out and mention there's hair in it! My daughter has braids and is 3 years..."
- "Bought 11 piece chicken special at Indepence MO location. Most were tiny wings and legs ( looked almost the size of Cornish hens ), but the most outrageous part was 2..."
- "I should have known better than to order a menu item by looking at the photo, but none the less I did. I ordered a new "Breakfast Skillet" and it..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- " FOR LOTTO JACKPOT CONTACT DR LUCKY TO HELP YOU OUT ON YOUR LOTTERY JACKPOT AND BE HAPPY FOREVER, SIR YOU ARE THE BEST IN WINNING LOTTERY FOR..."
- "My husband had me pick out a floral arrangement for Valentine's Day. When It arrived it looked nothing like it should have. Not even close. It looked more like something..."
- "I am particular, but I am not unreasonable. When you are paying that sort of money, you should be expecting perfection. I bought a pair of new logo of Gucci sandals..."