Asian Pearl Seafood Restaurant - Customer cut line infront of us
we booked a table at 8:00pm at Asian Pearl restaurant, Millbrae.we were there half hour early and waited another half hour and the waitress told us we were the next one available.
unfortunately, some fools who knows the boss cut right in front of us, sat down in the chair and took the table away.we would had left if not my cousin came all the way from chicago eating out together.
very disappointed and the wife even complaint to me that said I shouldn't leave any tips at all:(
We are not just pissed but even feel shame as Chinese ourselves.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I do like Vons, but I do Not like their Overly Inflated Prices on their Smoothies that they sell at their In-House Starbucks local store location. I do buy the same..."
- "I ordered carry out pizza by phone with only chicken and green pepper as toppings. But when I started eating the pizza at home, I found there were 2 type..."
- "Tried the Nashviile Hot Chicken this evening and it was a horrible experience. The chicken was swimming in a greasy substance and we could not even eat it. ..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "I called direct tv today to ask that a hold be put on my account. I explained my house is under 3 feet of water, so no one is..."
- "I heated up a can of Progresso Traditional Chicken Noodle Soup. While eating a bowl of Progresso Traditional Chicken Soup I bit into something hard and thought that I had..."
- "I had the same experience. 24 hour chargers website stated it was selling a "Genuine Apple MacPro charger" it even had the picture of the Apple on the charger! When..."