Asian Pearl Seafood Restaurant - customer cut line infront of us
we booked a table at 8:00pm at Asian Pearl restaurant, Millbrae.we were there half hour early and waited another half hour and the waitress told us we were the next one available.
unfortunately, some fools who knows the boss cut right in front of us, sat down in the chair and took the table away.we would had left if not my cousin came all the way from chicago eating out together.
very disappointed and the wife even complaint to me that said I shouldn't leave any tips at all:(
We are not just pissed but even feel shame as Chinese ourselves.f366ff6 review #477006
You may also like
- "I should have known better than to order a menu item by looking at the photo, but none the less I did. I ordered a new "Breakfast Skillet" and it..."
- "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN AT DENNYS 1:12 am asked for a lot of cream & sugar was told sugars there, no name tag, hair up in bun, skinny white female,..."
- "So i was eating an arbys classic sandwich, (i purchased two) and i dont like too much meat on my sandwich so i proceeded to take the top bun..."
- "I have a 2013 Ford F-150. The bumpers keep rusting no matter how much I wash, polish, and wax them. I had to have the pinion seal changed already, and..."
- "SO, SO VERY UNHAPPY with MY ENGLANDER MATTRESS. . I only weigh 135 pounds and 1 1/2 years and $1700.00 later this mattress is sagging in the..."
- "I purchased a pair of Air Max running shoes on Oct 6, by December 23 the left shoe sole starting falling apart. These shoes cost me $180 and I..."
- "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."