Asian Pearl Seafood Restaurant - customer cut line infront of us
we booked a table at 8:00pm at Asian Pearl restaurant, Millbrae.we were there half hour early and waited another half hour and the waitress told us we were the next one available.
unfortunately, some fools who knows the boss cut right in front of us, sat down in the chair and took the table away.we would had left if not my cousin came all the way from chicago eating out together.
very disappointed and the wife even complaint to me that said I shouldn't leave any tips at all:(
We are not just pissed but even feel shame as Chinese ourselves.be9875e
You may also like
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "We travel a lot, so we eat out a lot. The Ryan's in Denham Springs, La. is filthy! We went last night and just looking around made me leery, in..."
- "I spent over $5,000 on a bedroom suite and it was given to me with many flaws as the pictures show. Customer service within the store is terrible..."
- "I purchased a set of Giovanna wheels from this guys and after 8 months the paint start peeling I contact them and send them a pictures but after going back..."
- "I hired Stanley steamer to clean my kitchen and bathroom tile and grout. I had used them two years prior and the 5 Yr old grout looked like it did..."
- "To summarize the past few months please see the email below that I wrote to Petco in March. I have yet to receive a response from them. My mom has..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."